The San Antonio Spurs have been playing outstanding basketball this year, but this is nothing new. The Spurs are 54-10, 2nd best record in the league as well as 2nd in the Western Conference. But these next 12 games are very interesting:
- The Spurs have a 5 game home stand starting tomorrow vs the Chicago Bulls.
- The other 4 teams coming to town are the Thunder, Clippers, Trailblazers, and Warriors.
- After that, they are away @ Charlotte and home vs Miami and Memphis.
- Then, they travel to OKC and @ Memphis
- Finally the 12-game stretch is finished at home vs the Pelicans and the Raptors.
I’ll be looking forward to all of these match-ups!